Saturday, May 03, 2014

She's coming...

Emily arrives tomorrow.  I can't wait.  I've spent the day getting rid of as much dog hair as possible  tidying. 

With the new and improved Casa Cornwell, there's not so much privacy. This, of course doesn't bother David and me but it's sometimes a bit difficult for house guests (those of you who've been here  know what I'm talking about).  So after I inflated her mattress, I thought it a good idea to do this.
 Actually, I'm a little jealous.  I also changed the sheets on our bed....just in case I can't resist the fort.


2 comments:

  1. Wow, the Grands would love that here! We were supposed to have some of them tonight, but team pictures and slumber parties got in the way. That's OK, we had a romantic dinner for two. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily is a lucky girl to have a fort like that. Lynn, remember that you are the oldest so keep out of her fort!! And do give her a big hello and a kiss from me. Happy holiday

    ReplyDelete