Sunday, July 12, 2015

Italian Boy Toy

Yeah, ok.  That title is only a teaser.  I just wanted to see if I could increase traffic on the blog.   I suppose I could also do that by writing on the blog more, but I digress.

Getting back to the title of this post... David has purchased a new toy.

Yeah yeah yeah, David, I hear you.  "It's not a toy, it's a tool" like the weed whacker and the chain saw...yes yes yes, I get it.

Maybe guys are different from women.  It's possible.  I just know that when all my girl friends get really excited about something I'm talking about buying, and they then goad me on by saying "you HAVE TO have that!" or "at THAT price it's a steal!", that shit is a toy.  I'm not saying it's not a useful toy, like 20 skeins of pink yarn, for example.  Or a nice pair of stilettos.  It's just probably something you can do without in your life.  Or, it's just for fun, like a toy.

SOoooo, thank you Augusto, Franco and Gino for the goading sage advice.  You guys were definitely right.  We HAD to have this and it was a STEAL.




Excuse me now, I'm going to buy some pink yarn.


PS.  David and all you men reading this, who totally understand why we NEED a roto tiller in our lives when I thought our lives were moving along swimmingly without one can remind me of this blog post next year when I'm bragging about our onion harvest which will be coming from here



right after that land has been tilled.

PSS.  Don't worry Bump and Dong, the Lane/Averkamp olive trees you see there are staying.

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe you got by without one for so long. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah, want to see what you are doing with all this pink yarn! Maybe knit a dress for the roto tiller?

    ReplyDelete
  3. waynosd3:09 AM

    Oh No! I wiped out my contacts list! Shit. Send me your email contact info - quick.

    Wayne

    ReplyDelete