And this on our land
"hey", I occurred to myself, "we don't need to buy no stinkin' herbes de provence when we can make ERBE DI MABERBA!"
1. collect a bunch of herbs
2. hang 'em up to dry
3. collect some onions, peppers and garlic
4. cut them, put them in a tray
5. dry them in the oven at about 200 degrees for several hours
6. remember that you are in Europe and your oven is in Celcius
7. throw that shit away and decide that ERBE DI MABERGA won't have onions and garlic this time
8. finely chop the bunch of dried herbs that you didn't burn and put them in a cute jar
9. realize that that amount of herb mixture won't even season chicken nugget
10. go back out to the land to collect more herbs
11. hang 'em up to dry......
It might be a while before we are eating chicken alla ERBE DI MABERGA.