Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Olive Knitting

This is the first entry for my blog…Olive Knitting. Do you get the name? I suppose the play on words would be more obvious if I lived in one of the nice southern states in the US where people speak with that lovely southern drawl (or if I was even speaking at all instead of typing) but I don’t and I’m not. My name is Lynn and, by way of Wisconsin and Colorado, I live here.






It’s in the hills just inland from the coast of the Mediterranean Sea in Italy. I guess those hills are really called the Maritime Alps. The coast is really called the Italian Riviera. Both those names kind of give the wrong impression of where and how I live. If you continue to read my blog you will quickly understand what I mean.

There are a lot of olive trees here. And I knit here. And I really, really like to knit. Now do you understand? …Olive Knitting.

5 comments:

  1. Well lookie at you and a blog site. I am very impressed! Nice picture of the home. I will browse it a bit more. Congratulations.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ya, I forgot to mention that Olive Knitting is quiet catchy and very clever.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree..."Olive Knitting" is quite cathcy and clever. Nice socks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm on your blog and trying it out. Let me know if this works. I sent you a few other emails which you should read. Your blog is great. What I'm going to do is sent to Sue Kapanke the email you mentioned her name and how the blog is keeping you writing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. extremely intro-spective. We enjoy reading them.

    ReplyDelete