Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Olive Knitting

This is the first entry for my blog…Olive Knitting. Do you get the name? I suppose the play on words would be more obvious if I lived in one of the nice southern states in the US where people speak with that lovely southern drawl (or if I was even speaking at all instead of typing) but I don’t and I’m not. My name is Lynn and, by way of Wisconsin and Colorado, I live here.






It’s in the hills just inland from the coast of the Mediterranean Sea in Italy. I guess those hills are really called the Maritime Alps. The coast is really called the Italian Riviera. Both those names kind of give the wrong impression of where and how I live. If you continue to read my blog you will quickly understand what I mean.

There are a lot of olive trees here. And I knit here. And I really, really like to knit. Now do you understand? …Olive Knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment