Sunday, April 15, 2012

I've been making some stuff this week

I decided I wanted to papier mache a little.



So I made 8 cereal bowls, 10 plates, two platters, a large fruit bowl, and a tub.


And then I thought I needed another granny smack blanket (No, the african flower is NOT done yet. So?).


 I made 65 squares. 




And a while back Christine gave me a template to make a Ligurian Dog plushy.






I made 4.



Oh, yeah, I also made a couple of charm bracelets.



Yes, I did do all of this in a week.  In case you are wondering -- about 20 hours a day for 7 days straight. 

Yes, really.

And yes, David is on the road again.

And yes, I have a stiff neck.

And yes, I need a bath.

And yes, I will look for some balance in my life next week.

So if you'll excuse me now, I have to go.  My left eye has started to twitch.


1 comment:

  1. You are so funny! Love all the "stuff" you made. Isn't it fun to be so creative. Those dogs are especially cute. Love the grannies, too. :))

    ReplyDelete