Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Had I been blogging....

I would have written something really funny about my cousins Bump and Dong's visit.



And how Lina and Augusto threw them a 2nd wedding anniversary lunch....


With some peppers and prosecco...


And some homemade pasta....


And then I'd tell you about how things got a little weird....



Yeah, I'd have told you all about that if I had been blogging.

I'd also have told you about the art show that friend Christine and I have going at the art gallery in Badalucco....







And the fun we had setting it up....

And the gallery picnic David gave me on my birthday...


And had I been blogging I would have written something lovely about my sister-in-law Rosanne who we are luck enough to have visiting....


Yep.  Had I been blogging I would have told you all about that stuff.






3 comments:

  1. That's all pretty cool stuff! I would have loved to have read all about it on your blog - had you been blogging, that is.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your exhibition looks fabulous, Lynn! Oh I wish I could visit. And you obviously spent some nice days with friends and cousins...

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun - congratulations on wedding anniversaries and art exhibits! The pictures from your Badalucco show are great - well, almost as great as that platter of pasta Lina is holding. :)

    ReplyDelete