Sunday, July 13, 2008

What's happened here?







All I wanted was a rag rug.








How did I end up with all of this?




In an effort to comprehend this, I've retraced my steps in using a flow chart.
Forget it.


The bottom line...I now have a very large painted sheet with a children's book written on it (with which I don't know what to do), a 1/4 illustrated children's book, the back and a sleeve of a very cute sweater, three rather wonky crocheted bowls, a 1/2 colored bed sheet's worth of yarn drying on my bathroom sink, new kitchen sink curtains, a mountain of laundry, not one clean dish in the house, AND NO FREAKIN' RAG RUG.

PS. Please don't anyone tell me to go out and BUY a rug. That's totally not the point...besides, can you imagine what I'd come home with?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:16 PM

    Oh my God, you're hooked!!

    Got a new Book On CD for you. It's a doozie.

    Love,
    Wayne & Denise

    ReplyDelete