Thursday, October 09, 2008

Thank you to all the well-wishers about my back. Apparently the witch is a bit fickle...she must have found someone else to hit because I'm feeling much better (even without the thermal baths of Piedmont...although, Earle, they sound like a wonderful cure, much better than heating my living space to an un-natural degree and taking a bunch of pills).

I'm happy to report that I will be getting on a train tomorrow for Tuscany to meet my parents and my husband. I won't be packing the FLORENTINO with me.

More on Sunday when I return. Happy weekend to all.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:02 PM

    Glad to hear your back is feeling better. It really is a bummer when you can't walk and sit without pain.
    Hope all goes well and you have a great trip.
    EarleinDenver

    ReplyDelete