Monday, June 15, 2009

there's been a little accident...

A Michael's delivery truck seems to have collided with a Goodwill delivery truck in the middle of my studio causing a great explosion of their respective cargos. I'm not sure exactly how either of them crossed the Atlatic, made it up my road or onto the second floor of my house but they did, they crashed and boy is there a huge mess of old clothes, yarn and craft supplies everywhere.

Now I'm trying to clean it up, and maybe even make a little order out of the whole thing. There'll be photos...after.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:41 PM

    My closets/rooms explode all the time. The actual room emplodes on inself and leaves a pile of debris in the middle of the room...Seems odd, but it must be a epidemic or a pandemic... I've never actually seen the trucks, but maybe I wasn't watching close enough.

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete