Thursday, February 24, 2011

A bit of Thursday randomness...

1. In the past couple of weeks I've been in more official offices than I have in the previous 8 years living here combined. Ok, that's probably an exaggeration but, well, it FEELS like that. Anyway, after every new visit I leave the just visited office feeling shocked, amazed, dumbfounded, frustrated, excited, confused, amused, and I'm invariably laughing. I've come to realize that Italy and my husband have a lot in common - I don't understand how either of them function but I'm frequently awed and always entertained and I love them both.

2. I have just one thing to say...crayon rings.



These little beauties are still in their incubation phase, but I know they've got potential!










Perhaps my need to break, melt, and carve perfectly good children's drawing materals into fashion accessories has something to do with number 1.

2 comments:

  1. How very pretty! How will you use these as fashions? Earrings?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and the medium. Of course, I am a kindergarten teacher.

    ReplyDelete