Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Just 'cause I didn't have anything else to do...

you know, like:
    plan a wedding,
    or weed the orto,
    or run a jewelry business,
    or teach 20 of my closest friends' kids english,
    or clean the house,
    or clean the cars,
    or tick off anything on this list,
    or swim in the Mediterranean-frickin-Sea-because-it's-summer-and-that's-what-I-should-be-doing,
    or write a blog,
    or maybe have a shower every now and again.

You know, 'cause I didn't have anything else to do it seemed like a really good idea to:

    make a quilted/pad/blanket thing for the new pallet on wheels,

    and have 4 twenty year olds up to the house for a sleepover weekend


    (I'm still recovering from that),

    and make a boy and girl at the beach with wire

   ....and a self portrait

Dang, i'm really tired.  And, dang, I've got to get some shit done...I mean, other shit.

1 comment:

  1. You should have had that new terrace years ago! It really seems to inspire you in many ways. Compliments on your new quilt. Beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete