Tuesday, August 26, 2014

ol' 55

David had a birthday.

Lynn: "David, what do you want for your birthday?"

David:  "I want to see Augusto on a bicycle."

Lynn:  "you got it."

Here in photos we have an awesome day spent with some dear friends (one good athlete, one good sport...you can guess who is who) helping David be one year older.

















 (Yes, that is blood.  No one's quite sure how that happened.  Bloody arm on a bike ride?)




 Well my time went so quickly, I went lickety-splickly out to my old '55
As I drove away slowly, feeling so holy, God knows, I was feeling alive.
Now the sun's coming up, I'm riding with Lady Luck, freeway cars and trucks,
Stars beginning to fade, and I lead the parade


happy birthday, Love. 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, David! It looks like such a fun way to celebrate. :)

    ReplyDelete