Sunday, October 26, 2014
I think David likes his new pizza oven
Here's how I know:
1. since the day the first stone was laid, he's spent 20 hours a day with it - looking at it, photographing it, videoing it, talking to it. Its first 3 weeks of life are better documented than any babies I know (even the first born ones). He uses the other 4 hours of the day to research recipes and general cooking tips for pizza ovens.
2. when he's standing in front of it, a strange grin comes across his face and then he makes a noise something like this
3. For the first time in 10 years he's cleaned the space on the side of the house (where the oven is)
yeah, ok, well, you should have seen it before.
4. He's built it a little friend for it with the left over fire bricks - just to keep it company.
5. And if all of this wasn't clue enough that David likes his new pizza oven, he did this yesterday
but rather this one