Monday, August 04, 2008

Pits and Rings

They say that you know you're from the American Midwest when you've been to a party at a gravel pit.

Yup.

They also say you're a midwesterner when you've never met anyone famous but the mayor of your town knows you personally.

Not any more!!!

Yeah, of course I know the mayor. But NOW....I also know someone famous. I didn't just meet him, either. We had algebra together. * We've also been to a party at a gravel pit together.

Let's all give a big cheer for Walworth County Sheriff's Department Seargent Howie Sawyers who won the International Cop Donut Eating Contest. You can hear the podcast here.

Way to go, Howie. I'm proud to say I know you!


*Thanks Mr. Wolf. It was a great class, I learned a lot. You wouldn't believe how much I use that x = 12y +4 in knitting patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment