Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Perhaps you've been wondering where I've been, what I've been up to since I obviously haven't been posting on my blog. Maybe you haven't wondered anything like that. Well, anyway, here's where I've been and what I've been up to since I haven't been blogging.

Surprise housemate home from the road...





Good thing he came home, too. Thus he's had the privledge of helping me fix the boat-load of things that have been breaking...


THE COMPUTER:

 
Posted by Picasa








THE FLAT TIRE:





DAVID'S CAR (which obviously in that photo because it's in the shop):







THE KITCHEN LIGHTS:









THE CREATIVE ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:










DVD PLAYER:









I've also been getting some stuff off the needles...

KATE'S SWEATER (sorry for the mag photo, I forgot to make a photo of the real thing):










ELLEN'S SWEATER (sorry for the mag photo, I forgot to make a photo of the real thing - honest, I did make these things):











RAG RUG (this is actually the 2nd rag rug...the first one, well, it's not so blog-photo-worthy):










Then of course I had to put some new stuff on the needles...

DAVID'S SWEATER:











A HAT:











THE JACKET:










And, last but not at all least, I've put this in my mind in preparation to put it on the needles....

MARINA'S SWEATER:

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:35 PM

    Hi, Lynn,

    Only the second picture (laptop labeled "Fixed) showed up here. All the other photos were just blank faces. :-(

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:40 PM

    Dear Lynn, We got ALL the pictures out here in Washington. Just one question. Is David taking a well deserved (and photogenic) nap after completing his honey-do list or just napping after reading the list? P&C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:53 PM

    You had better get that DVD player repaired as one of David's previous "Duviners" has a pile of movies coming your way in November.

    Karen—in Canada

    ReplyDelete