Friday, April 16, 2010

Week one of Project 20/20 done.

And one pergola...



DONE!

In addition, I have 3 completed pair of socks and should finish this fourth pair tonight...



yeah, well, we'll see about that.

Week Two begins tomorrow when I need to (um...I mean, I GET to) decide on the next projects.

Stay tuned...

PS. If you are wondering, like Wayne from the comments, what's on the list of house projects, you'll just have to stay tuned weekly 'cause I aint going to tell you beforehand. As I've mentioned before, telling you all here on the blog that I'm going to do something makes me feel committed to actually doing it. NOT telling you what I'm going to do allows me to, say, change "clean the 4 kilometers of stone walls of the 3 foot thick weeds threatening to tumble the walls" to "vacuum the living room".

1 comment:

  1. *chuckles* Yes, I like the way you think. Keep that list flexible. :)

    I am very impressed by what you accomplish! I still love the colors of those socks.

    Lois in Cincinnati

    ReplyDelete