Sunday, July 03, 2011

Brown Thumb

So, now that I have Augusto taking care of my veggies, I can concentrate on other things. Yesterday I planted a chair in the garden.



My hope is that it will become a big chair tree with Bauhaus chair fruit hanging from it in a year's time. We seriously need patio furniture...really more than we need a zucchini. Yeah, ok, this is not likely given that the chair I planted was just an old hand-me-down chair that had finally surrendered to old age and the elements.

And well, there's also that thing that chairs don't usually seed themselves.

But, well, hope springs eternal in Maberga.

1 comment:

  1. You are so funny. I love the planted chair - actually a very smart idea for the arty effects as well as something a plant can use for support.

    Now I'm wondering if I can plant my computer and it will have little baby computers that will grow up to new ones with lots and lots of memory. Nah, I'll just put two computers into a dark room together and network them. They should surely figure out what to do to make some little play books or note pads or ipads, or, uh, smart phones....

    ReplyDelete