Wednesday, February 22, 2012

some random thoughts

1.  Two weeks of carrying water in buckets for use in the house resulted in the use of this much of our water reserve.



5 days of having the water running into the house the usual way through tubes and the faucets and we used this much water.

 

Think about that a bit. I am.

2. After seeing the fabric I'm using for my friend's baby blanket the shop assistant at the fabric store said to me, "everyone has their own taste".  Was that a slam?



3.  why is it so freakin much more pleasurable buying fruit and veggies at the San Remo fruit and veggie market that at a regular store?






4.  Every since I put the new patchwork duvet cover I made on the bed, it's reminded me of something but I couldn't figure out what. 


Yesterday was Carnival.  I figured it out.  I've dressed my bed like a court jester.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment