Sunday, September 18, 2011

So last Friday I headed to the top of the world, as is my custom on my birthday.



This year, I had some company.





While we were up there on the mountain, my phone rang. It was my friend Isolde calling to wish me happy birthday.

"Where are you now?" Isolde asked me.

I looked around. I had this view...



I had this guy pooring me some prosecco...



And the doggies with me, happy as...



dogs in shit...



A brand new knitting project in my lap...



"Where am I? Well, Isolde, I'm pretty sure that I'm in heaven."



Many many thanks to all of you who send me birthday wishes.

3 comments:

  1. How very wonderful: surrounded by those you love and who love you in one of the most beautiful places in the world.

    All the best for that wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a wonderful time and happy belated birthday.
    EarleinDenver

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely post
    happy belated bday
    :)

    ReplyDelete