Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Alone on the mountain again...Day 1

In which I:

1. watched the big orange ball of the sun rise over the French Riviera.

2. had a latte machiato at my favorite bar in Taggia (a latte machiato at this bar is what you would get at Starbucks if the dread-lock haired, straight toothed, organic-eating, over-educated, under-employed cashier who takes your order shouted "FULL-FAT, REAL COFFEE, REAL CUP, NO LID GRANDE LATTE! GET LUIGI TO MAKE IT AND TURN OFF THAT PRETENTIOUS MUSIC" )

3. got into a row with a neighbor about some water tubes

4. went to Natalie's to whine about row with the neighbor

5. played with FIMO clay with Natalie. (I made some magenta and white buttons. They're awesome if I must say so myself. Photos to come after they've been baked)

6. forgot to bring camera to Natalie's

7. came home and looked for cord to plug cell phone into computer to download photos

8. failed in search



Had I succeed in finding the cord, you'd see that that's Natalie rolling out some clay



If I hadn't forgotten the camera you'd be able to tell that that's Natalie having a GREAT time during our first trip down FIMO lane.

9. finished 2009 FO #7.




and last but not least...

10. I made a glass of wine do THIS!



CHECK THAT OUT!!!! Don't you want to know how I did it? Come on, you're a little curious. Wanna see it again?



This might be a long few weeks.

If you'll excuse me now, I need to make 2009 FO # 8 - my right foot is complaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment